Please take a moment to review our company policies below and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
- We request that you give or take a half hour to all appointment times.
- We service rain or shine, based on the customer’s request, therefore if service is not wanted due to weather, we leave it up to the customer to cancel their appointment. We will only cancel an appointment due to extreme weather.
- We request that any appointment that needs to be changed or canceled is done prior to the close of business the day prior to your appointment. Any job that cancels after business hours or upon arrival may be subject to a trip charge. A trip charge may also apply for any service that cannot be performed or completed due to no access to the job site or windows.
- Windows in attics, basements, skylights, screens and/or detached buildings are not included in pricing or serviced unless requested.
- We request that any breakables such as pictures, knick knacks, etc be moved away from window areas prior to cleaning. We will not be responsible in the rare case of damage moving breakables.
- We cannot remove A/C units from windows.
- We request that you inform us when you schedule your appointment if any changes have been made to the house such as additions, renovations, new windows, painting, etc. Not being aware of changes could result in scheduling errors, and price quote inconsistencies. If we are unaware of the changes prior to the work being done, we will have to re-estimate the job after the work is completed and charge accordingly.
- Any additional work requested to be done that is not listed on crew’s worksheet will be billed out accordingly.
- We must be informed of any construction debris removal needs, such as paint, silicone, stucco, etc. upon scheduling your appointment and will need a signed proposal prior to starting work.
- We highly recommend that all construction jobs cover the entire glass surface throughout the entire construction process.
- All accounts are due upon receipt terms. Any account past due will be subject to a 2% per month finance charge. Any account sent to collections will incur all collection and legal fees.
- All returned checks will be subject to a $ 30.00 charge.
- We recommend that you confirm all pricing, as we do have occasional price increases to keep up with rising operating expenses.